Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Day of School for 2009-2010 year


Tobias started first grade, although he hasn't been too excited about it. "It's going to be boring!" or "It will be too hard!" are common complaints. The first two weeks were a bit of an adjustment - mornings were filled with, "I'm not going! I'm staying home!!" But now that we have entered October, he is finally resigned to the fact that first grade is a must. I think he actually might even be having fun - shhhh - don't tell him that!

And Cerise started preschool! She's been looking forward to it for quite a while. She is enrolled in an afternoon program on Tu, W, and Th. She usually puts up a little fuss when I leave, but then settles in for FUN! Her favorite part of preschool is the home center area with the baby dolls and tons of dress up clothes. On the days she stays home, she even tells me that she misses and loves her teacher Miss Melissa. We are off to a great start!

No comments: