Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Wish List

For the first time, Tobias was listing off items he wanted (not necessarily for Christmas but for RIGHT NOW!!!) and so I suggested that he make a list of things he would like. He thought that was a great idea and disappeared into the kitchen where the pens and paper are. After a LONG time of silence, he came out with his wish list. I assumed he would try to spell words to create a list, but instead he drew pictures of everything he wants. The list is quite interesting because he already has many of the items he listed. He also made a list of things he thought Cerise might want. I thought the lists were quite creative (he has only been interested in drawing since kindergarten started) so here they are! Enjoy!

4 comments:

HannahPeterson said...

Wow, those are great pictures! Good job Toby!

Lori said...

So cute! You will have to keep those!!!

The Parsons Flock said...

cute! glad to see you on here!

Makealah said...

hehe does he already have the lightsaber?