Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bowling

For Terra's birthday, we were invited to go bowling! Tobias had beAdd Imageen bowling one time before, but this was Cerise's first time. They were both so excited to go. They both think they are experts at bowling (thanks to Wii bowling!) so I was just a tad worried that they might get frusterated at how much harder it is to really bowl. For most of the game, Tobias had the high score but Dan pulled ahead at the last minute. Here's a few clips of them in action. I made the mistake of holding my camera sideways while I videoed, hence the sideway shots. I can't seem to find a way to turn them 90 degrees. Ugh!!!! And yes, Cerise yells, "What the heck?" after her throw.

2 comments:

Ken and Hannah said...

Yay, you updated! I had fun watching all the kids bowl. Cerise was so cute! And as far as Toby goes, ask him if he can give Auntie Hannah some lessons!

Makealah said...

Haha I've been bowling before a couple times but Toby beat me that time. (It was kinda funny when creise's ball stopped in the middle of the lane later in the game haha ;) it was stuck there for awhile...)