
I just spent 9 days in Arizona with Tristan, Lindsay, and Logan. Unfortunately, I arrived with a cold and felt pretty miserable for the first couple days (this is my third trip in a row to Paul and Amy's where I have been sick with a cold!!!) but we did manage to go see G-Force at the theatre as well as hang out at the pool. The kids had already started school, so during the day I spent time at the pool and also ventured out to the Outlet Malls. We celebrated Logan's birthday by going to Peter Piper (very similar to Chuckie Cheese, but much less annoying and noisy) and we also went to a school fundraiser at Baskin Robbins. I discovered that I don't remember how to do 7th grade math anymore (I must have known how at one point) which I hope didn't ruin Tristan's grades for the week. We also had a Friday night movie at the house and watched Open Season which made me feel right at home since that is what Tobias wants to watch over and over again. I missed seeing Mimi and Chu-Chu by 2 days :( but needed to get home for the start of school for Tobias. I can't wait for the next visit so I can see those babies! Come up to Seattle and see us, Amy and Paul!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment